Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 171
April 02, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- The Launch Week countdown is on – April 7 can't come soon enough! Don't forget to join our texting community so you don't miss any pre-Cover Reveal sneak peeks. Shhh, don't tell!
- This month's read! It will be such a treat to have challenging, but encouraging conversations about Growing Boldly with the women in Emily Ley's Book Club.
- This cup and saucer set for mamas on Mother's Day.
- Activated charcoal bags to freshen up small spaces – cars, shoes, sports bags, you name it!
- Comfortable, yet stylish, flip flops for everyday this summer!
- This cereal dispenser – perfect for kiddos learning to be independent.
- Outside activities. Our team challenges you to take a family walk this weekend. Bring a little speaker for added fun!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 7 – chatting about using what you already have. Trust Emily on this one, it's more than you think!
- Blue light glasses – protective and adorable!
- Our April playlist! It's always fun to welcome a new month with a fresh playlist.