Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 170
March 26, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Growing Boldly is finally available everywhere books are sold! We are so proud of Emily and excited for her brave words to inspire you to build a life you love. Read our Congratulations from Team Simplified here.
- This amazing egg decorating kit. So fun!
- Creative Easter basket ideas – coloring books, fun crayons, and bunny chalk.
- Easter jammies for little ones. These mint bunnies are just too cute, but here's another adorable pair because it's hard to choose a favorite!
- Speaking of littles, we can't get over this striped set for spring and summer baby girls.
- And if you want to match your sweet daughter (or Emily during Launch Week), this rainbow striped dress is a must!
- The coolest book – providing fun exploration to nature and science for kids!
- Cute, classic, & oversized sunglasses for a summer staple!
- Prose shampoo and conditioner – a clean, custom, simplified hair routine. Use this link for $10 off your first order and 15% off when you subscribe.
- Captivating – another beautiful read in line with March's Emily Ley's Book Club virtue, faith.