Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 167
March 05, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- We couldn't be more excited about The Simplified Podcast – live now! Listen, subscribe, and leave a review today.
- Celebrating Emily's birthday. It's such an honor to have a fabulous friend and role model in our boss. We're so proud to celebrate you this week and every day, Em! Enjoy another year of growing boldly.
- The most beautiful art journaling bible with hand-lettered gold ink illustrations.
- These seersucker face masks – love the feminine ruffle.
- Our Flag Sticker Set – Tip: Use these stickers to cover up the cost of gifts. Instead of crossing out the price, simply apply this sticker over any tag for a cleaner look.
- Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen – March's Emily Ley Book Club choice to acknowledge the important virtue of faith.
- This tech organizer is the best! We love that it has compartments for your laptop and additional accessories.
- The Nap Dress – we'll take one in every design, please and thank you!
- Preparing for at-home fun this spring and summer to be ahead of the game. This obstacle course for kids is an all around win!
- Our March playlist – listen with us all month long.