Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 166
February 26, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Raising over $23,000 with our Bluebonnet Flowers apparel to aid the Texas Winter Storm relief. We're so grateful for our community showing up to help when it's needed.
- Our whole team talks about recipes from Half Baked Harvest's Super Simple Cookbook! Try a few and let us know your favorite.
- Celebrating Jessa's (Team Simplified's Art Director) birthday! We're so incredibly grateful for her creative talent, loyal friendship, and unwavering faith. We love you, J.
- These gold bee earrings will be the perfect simple accessory for spring!
- KNW's Morning Show on Instagram – join her for a few minutes of fun and friendship every day. She's our new favorite talk show host!
- You Are Your Best Thing – another fantastic read in line with February's Emily Ley Book Club virtue, anti-racism. Little Leaders is a great option for kids too!
- How sweet are these dolls?! These would be a perfect gift for any little one to treasure.
- This roll-up dish drying rack is such a game changer for washing dishes or produce. We're always trying to help you simplify – one kitchen sink at time!
- Artis makeup brushes – Emily's favorite for a simplified beauty routine!
- The best swimsuit of all time – well-covering, flattering, and SO cute.