Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 164
February 12, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Pink Peonies Art Print – freshen up your space with this bright & bold hand-painted piece thanks to our very own Art Director, Jessa.
- Valentine's Day candy charcuterie boards – how fun!? Our team unanimously favors gummy bears!
- Team Simplified's Creative Director, Whitney's new Garden Handbook – a detailed guide to creating & tending to your backyard garden. We're so proud (and only a little jealous) of her beautiful garden.
- Uncomfortable Conversations With a Black Man – another great read for February's Emily Ley Book Club virtue, anti-racism.
- Heart-shaped waffle maker – fun for festive breakfasts or sweet treats.
- The Pura – so cool and smells SO good. It's nice to have a fresh scent when working from home all day, every day. Emily's current favorite is LAFCO Champagne. Use code EMILYFEB to get a free fragrance when you subscribe.
- Satin Scrunchies – Don't tell the team, but each gal will have this blush hair tie on her doorstep soon. Shhh! 😊
- Our Heart Paper Clips – these just seem necessary for every Simplified Planner and desk detail right now.
- We all have wonderful things to say about this lip mask! Simply apply before bedtime to get rid of chapped lips.
- These cute & cozy slippers to complete WFH attire.