Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 163
February 05, 2021
Hi, friends! We are so excited to bring back our Weekly Top Ten blog posts. Here you will find the highlights of our team's week, a few items we've deemed "too good not to share," and something positive for you to take into the weekend. We're so grateful you're here, and hope our list of happy wins encourages you to make your own.
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- The NEW Growing Boldly Mini Notebook Set!
- Celebrating Taylor's (Team Simplified's Administrative Director, hostess with the mostest, and the sweetest friend) birthday. Pretty flowers, good team-friends, and thoughtful notes make any birthday the most fun!
- All the Valentine's Day things, but especially these cute XO mugs.
- New York Times "The Crossword" app – a new team favorite!
- Valentine's Day pajamas! This cute set can definitely be worn all year. Use code LEY10 for 10% off your order.
- This striped knot headband – the perfect accessory to finish your outfit, especially for Zoom meetings!
- Reading Latasha Morrison's Be The Bridge in the Emily Ley Book Club. Have you joined the Facebook Group for book discussions yet?
- Mini heart-shaped dishes – make a sweet treat in this pretty bakeware & gift to a friend for Valentine's Day.
- “Who you are—every big, small, weird, awesome thing about you and where you’ve been—it matters. Enormously.” – Growing Boldly, available for pre-order now!
- Our Spotify! Join us in listening to our February playlist all month long!