Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 162
February 21, 2020
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
1. Our Simplified Sisterhood. We love our community here on the internet so much, and the community group over on Facebook is a great way to connect and get advice from other likeminded women.
2. Spring Launch Day is less than two months away! Mark your planners for April 8!
3. Emily shared her current favorite jeans over on Instagram this week. Not too tight, not too loose, and the perfect amount of stretch!
4. These plates are so, so cute and less than $4 a piece. Perfect for a spring table!
5. Speaking of spring, our Creative Director, Whitney, plants the prettiest garden each year. Follow along with her to watch it grow!
6. If you have little ones, these books are wonderful. They're chew proof, tear proof, and 100% washable! Perfect for tossing in a diaper bag.
7. This desk is so cute for a home office, and you can't beat the price!
8. New Rothys. We can't resist a good pair of Rothys, and this new style is so cute!
9. A cute tee with a great reminder to make today great!
10. Our Spotify Playlist. Don't forget to listen along with us!