Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 161
February 14, 2020
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
1. It's Valentine's Day! We know this day can be a bittersweet holiday for some, but we hope you feel loved and appreciated for the beautiful woman that you are today.
2. Birdies shoes. It's no secret we love our Rothys, but Birdies are some of our other favorites. Bonus: they feel like slippers! Get $20 off here.
3. We're less than two months out from Cover Reveal on April 1 and Spring Launch Day on April 8! We. Can't. Wait.
4. How fun is this rainbow plate? So cute, and it suctions to the table to prevent spilling!
5. Emily shared her heart on the blog this week. Click here to read the post.
6. Our favorite scrunchie just came out in some new colors.
7. We all started reading this book and have been loving it so far. A great non-fiction read!
8. This coffee mug is wonderful and also makes a great gift!
9. Our team has been listening to this podcast recently. It's a great one to start your day or week with!
10. Our February Playlist. If you haven't listened to it yet, be sure to go listen!