October 04, 2019
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. We have a new baby on Team Simplified! Our Art Director, Jessa, had a sweet baby girl this week. We couldn't be more in love with her!
2. We changed the format of our Simplified Sisterhood Community Group this week and are SO excited to get to know each of you better over there! Be sure to join if you haven't already!
3. We love this gingham sweatshirt. Perfect for fall!
4. If you're looking for some fun fall activities, add these to your planner today.
5. These razors are an at-home derma planing treatment that won't break the bank!
6. This new song is on repeat today.
7. These eye drops are incredible if you often have redness in your eyes. Great for brightening up your appearance after a night with little sleep or during allergy season.
8. We can't wait to try this recipe for game day (or a random weekday). It looks so yummy!
9. Have you pre-ordered your copy of When Less Becomes More yet? It launches in just over a month and we. can't. wait!
10. Our Spotify Playlist is on repeat every month. We especially love this month's playlist for fall!