Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Have you pre-ordered your copy of When Less Becomes More? Emily's new book launches in less than two months! Be sure to pre-order today to reserve your copy.
2. If you have any type of neck pain, work at a desk, or suffer from migraines, this massager is a life saver!
3. These rainbow prisms are entertainment for the entire family. So fun!
4. It's Anthro Day today! This is the perfect time to stock up on our favorite candles, or buy some staple wardrobe pieces that you need in your closet.
5. Curious about how Emily uses two planners to help her meal plan? Read this post for new ways to use your Simplified Planner.
6. If you don't have your 2020 Simplified Planner yet, you can purchase yours here.
7. If you're craving a healthy fall treat, you can't go wrong with this Apple Pie Crumble! So YUM.
8. If you aren't listening to the That Sounds Fun Podcast, add it to your playlist today! We love Annie, and her podcast is full of so much wisdom and fun.
9. If you live in a warmer client, this top is perfect for fall without being too bulky or hot. Bonus: it's 40% off right now!
10. Don't forget to listen to our Spotify playlist this month!