Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Mini Notebooks. These work so well for so many things. Grocery lists. Party planning. Brain Dumps. Teacher Gifts. We could go on and on!
2. If you missed the post on our blog yesterday, click here for Dusty's tips on meal planning (and some free recipe printables!).
3. These lunchbox containers are the very best for packing little ones' lunches. They last forever, don't leak, and are dishwasher safe!
4. We love to prep healthy breakfast foods that we can make ahead of time and grab on our way out to the door. This recipe looks delicious, and we can't wait to try it!
5. We love this lunch bag for packing snacks or lunches on day trips. Perfect for the beach or the pool!
6. Target's kids shoes are BOGO 50% off right now. Perfect time to grab some for the school year if you need them!
7. Keep your summer glow into the fall with this tan spray. So easy to apply and it gives you a nice, subtle glow!
8. Have any of you tried these hair ties? We've heard great things about them and are dying to give them a try!
9. Some of our favorite kids water bottles are on sale this week. A great time to stock up for the school year!
10. If you're heading back-to-school this month, try playing Emily's Slow Morning Playlist to help your morning routines run a little bit smoother.