Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 149
August 02, 2019
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things we're excited about this week:
1. The When Less Becomes More Facebook Live on Monday at 10am EDT. You don't want to miss this! Emily will be sharing the whole story of how her new book When Less Becomes More: Making Space for Slow, Simple and Good came to be. We’ll choose a few attendees to win one of these custom cups made with words from the book, and announce the signup for the official Launch Team (first come, first serve to the first 500 people to sign up).
3. Our Back-to-School Simplicity Challenge is in full swing over on Instagram. Join us as we get ready for routine this fall.
4. If you haven't tried this face mask, you should give it a try. You can't argue with all of those great reviews! Warning: it can be messy and will make your face red for about 20 minutes, so don't use it if you plan on going out!
5. The BEST collapsable totes are on sale. Use these for groceries, carrying things to and from your car, the farmers market... just about anything! Use code COLLEGE to save extra when you buy more than one.
6. Silicone straws. We love these and this set is super affordable!
7. If you're looking for a fun outdoor activity to do during these last summer months, give this a try. All the fun of paint without the messy cleanup indoors.
9. We love these Chicken Enchilada Bowls. So easy and so YUM.
10. Our monthly playlist. We have a new one for August that went out this week! Listen to it here.