Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
1. Academic Simplified Planners start on Thursday, August 1! If you don't have yours yet, you can order one here.
2. Emily recorded the audible version of her new book, When Less Becomes More, on Music Row in Nashville this week! You can pre-order your copy of her book here and here, and don't forget to join her for the Facebook Live for all the details on August 5!
3. The cutest knotted sandals that are over 50% off!
4. Kate's post on marriage. A great reminder on communication and expectations in marriage.
5. Our Back-to-School Simplicity Challenge starts on August 1! If you have little ones, be sure to join us on Instagram each day for one simple task that can be completed in 15 minutes or less.
6. Speaking of back to school, these are the best boxes to pack lunches in. Assign each kid a color so they never get mixed up. They're pricey but will last you for years!
7. Make this blueberry breakfast cake this weekend for a special breakfast.
8. If you haven't read this book yet, add it to your summer reading list today. It's SO GOOD.
9. These earrings are on sale and make the perfect gift. The ivory color is so pretty and goes with just about anything!
10. Our July Playlist. Don't forget to listen along with us!