Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. The Back-to-School Simplicity Challenge! Join us on August 1 as we do a two week challenge and get ready for the upcoming school year. Together, we'll simplify our homes and establish new routines to help the upcoming season run smoothly. Each day will feature one task that can be completed in 20 minutes or less. Be sure to follow along with us on Instagram to join us each day of the challenge.
2. This curling iron. It's so cheap and SO good.
3. If you're going to be curling your hair, go ahead and pick up this product from Sephora. It'll make your hair silky soft and protect it from any heat damage!
5. The comfiest dress. Bonus: it's under $30!
6. Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps. Healthy, delicious, and so EASY. Add this one to your weekly rotation ASAP.
7. The best throw blanket is on sale. Stock up now for gifts! You'll be so glad you did when the holidays come around.
8. If you drink cold brew coffee, this item is a must have! It's easy to clean, sturdy, makes the BEST cold brew, and it won't kill your budget!
9. If you're running out of ideas to do with your little one this summer, try this Alphabet Soup Sensory Activity. Pro tip: take it outside for easy cleanup!