Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 146
July 12, 2019
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy and simplicity this week:
1. We use our Mini Notebooks all. the. time. They help us organize all the things. Stock up and use them for teacher gifts throughout the 2019-20 school year!
3. Try this recipe out for dinner one night next week. It's so easy and makes a simple weeknight dinner a little bit more fun!
4. If you're looking for some cheap summer earrings that look more expensive than they are, you can't go wrong with these. Super lightweight and so cute!
5. The best airport / traveling activity. Your little ones can make their own snack and stay entertained while doing it. Genius!
6. Running out of summer activities to do with your little ones? Buy this set for $15 on Amazon. This will keep them entertained for hours!
7. Strawberry shortcake is always a summer favorite. This recipe looks so yummy!
8. Our entire team has this robe and wears it constantly. Feels like you're wearing a cozy blanket!
9. The Simplified Planner LIVE Setup Workshop is on Wednesday! Click here for more info and to RSVP. The recording will be saved in our Video Library after the live event for those of you who can't join us live.
10. Our July Playlist had been on repeat the past two weeks. Listen along with us!