Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 145
June 28, 2019
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of extra joy this week:
1. The perfect striped dress. It's just so. cute.
2. When Less Becomes More. An anthem for those of us sick and tired of this epidemic of burn out. On August 5, join Emily for an official introduction to this beautiful book, this telling of an imperfect journey. And on November 5, we’ll launch her out into the world together. You can pre-order your copy today at Amazon or Barnes & Noble!
3. Blueberry Lemon Icebox Cake. This is so simple to make, with no oven required, but you'll impress all of your dinner guests with how delicious it is.
4. Lego camp. Gather a bunch of legos, call it camp, and let your little ones go to town building this summer.
5. This pool float is nothing fancy. It's cheap. But it's so good! The navy stripes make it the cutest float at the pool.
6. Annie's Enneasummer 2019 Podcasts. You need to listen to this series on the enneagram. It's SO GOOD and will help you understand the people you interact with so much better.
7. These sunglasses are cheap, flattering on so many face shapes, and ship for free with Amazon Prime! They'll even send you a card to get a second pair for free with your order.
8. Here's an easy summer activity that will keep your little ones entertained for hours. Take it outside so clean up is easy!
9. Sun Squad backyard items. Lots of fun, affordable items for backyard parties this summer.
10. Our Spotify Playlist. We send out a new one every month to our newsletter list. Don't forget to listen along with us!