Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 144
June 21, 2019
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of extra joy this week:
1. Simplified Hats. These are a staple in our summer wardrobe and save us from lots of dry shampoo days!
2. Julia's post on the best dairy free ice creams. If you're dairy free, this post is a must-read!
3. If your hair needs some extra love (or hydration) this summer, you can't go wrong with this mask. It's currently sold out, but if you watch it, it should come back in stock soon (Pro Tip: add it to your cart and save it for later!).
4. The perfect tie-front tank for under $15! You can't go wrong with this one.
6. We've been loving this dry shampoo. It gets extra points because we can pick it up at Target while running errands.
9. Our seersucker pouch. We've been using this for everything this summer. It's wonderful for throwing into a beach or pool bag to organize when you're on the go.