Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 143
June 14, 2019
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Watercolor floral notepads. We love these so much and use them for EVERYTHING. They always make a great gift, too!
2. New ways to use your Simplified Planner. Emily has been using her weekly for meal planning and it's been life. changing. Seriously!
3. Almost everyone on our team has one of these ice rollers. They help with migraines, allergies, puffiness... so many things!
4. Emily's favorite summer sandals. So comfy, and they go with just about everything!
5. Homemade ice cream. Have it for breakfast (just once) this summer. So yummy!
6. Hair scrunchies. They're so fun! And instantly transform a boring ponytail. We love this set on amazon.
7. This dress is the only one you'll need all summer! It feels like pajamas and couldn't be any cuter.
8. If you need a new dress for summer but aren't quite ready to splurge on one, you can't go wrong with this one.
9. We can't wait to try these turkey burgers. Perfect for a summer BBQ!