Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 140
May 17, 2019
- Sun Squad at Target. This line is the cutest collection of summer clothes, decor, pool floats, and more!
- Striped towels for the pool. We like having designated pool towels for the summer, and these are perfect for that.
- If you're a mama who hasn't watched this video, you need to! Cue all the tears.
- Emily has been cooking out of this cookbook lately. All of the recipes are SO yum. If you don't have an air fryer, we love this one.
- Vineyard Vines is launching a line at Target TOMORROW and we couldn't be more excited about it.
- The absolute best sunscreen stick for kids. It stays on, applies easily, and works so well. Perfect for little ones!
- If you're trying to drink more water, you need this! It's so cute and comes in just about every color imaginable!
- Planning Tip: schedule your kids' doctor's appointments during summer / Christmas - no one will be there!
- One of our current fave quotes: "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly" - Theodore Roosevelet
- Our Simplified Pineapple Hat. It's the perfect summer accessory and let's you go an extra day without washing your hair. That's a summer WIN!