Weekly Top Ten Vol. 138
May 03, 2019
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- The most amazing swimsuit.
- T Swift's new song DUH - it's on our May playlist!
- The Gardeners book, adorable for kids.
- Epic Chicken Sriracha bars. They're so YUM. And only 2 carbs if you're into the whole high fat / low carb thing.
- Our Pineapple Hats. The perfect summer accessory.
- The Ember mug.
- Our new teacher planner and all the fun classroom printables in the Free Printable Library.
- Skinnytaste One and Done cookbook. I've been cooking my way through it. The Chicken Avocado burgers with Jalapeño slaw were a "5 STAR SIMPLIFIED SUPPER" at our house. Meaning 5 people cleaned their plates.
- Sally Clarkson's podcasts. It's no secret I adore her. I don't listen to podcasts, but I have started listening to Sally's in carline and it has encouraged me so much as a mama. Here's the one I was on. And one I was on with my best friend, Kristin.
- Morgan Harper Nichols on Instagram. She's wildly talented and writes beautiful words.