March 15, 2019
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Custom Pencils: We've loved these custom pencils for years. You can customize them with your name or favorite phrase, and they make a great gift for teachers!
2. Together We Rise Collection: Our friends at Scarlet & Gold are raising money for tornado relief in Lee County. Shop their limited edition collection and 100% of the proceeds will go to help families who have lost everything.
3. Simplified Planner Cover Reveal: Less than two weeks 'til our 2019-20 Cover Reveal! Mark your planners for March 27 at 10am EDT! We CAN'T WAIT to share these new covers with you!
4. Whole30 Approved Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers: Comfort food that's dairy free, gluten free, and easy to make is always a winning combination in our homes. We can't wait to try these!
6. The Cutest Spring Sandals: We love these blue scalloped sandals for spring! So cute and a great price point!
7. Cupcake Cones: A fun twist on cupcakes for your next birthday party or a fun afternoon treat for your little ones.
8. Lattice White Blouse: So. Cute. We love this top for spring and summer!
9. Emily's Bell Sleeve Top: We couldn't mention that top without also sharing Emily's new gingham top. You can't go wrong with a navy gingham!
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our March playlist. Its' the ultimate playlist for decluttering this month!