March 08, 2019
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Pineapple Earrings: Can we wear these everyday? All our pineapple dreams came true with these gorgeous earrings!
2. Our Sisterhood: If you're not a part of our Simplified Sisterhood Community Group on Facebook, be sure to join! We love supporting one another throughout the year!
3. Emily's New Sandals: Comfy, neutral, and so cute! The perfect spring shoe.
4. The Ruthless Declutter Challenge: Who's ready?! Join us on Monday for the Ruthless Declutter Challenge!
5. Favorite Meatloaf Recipe: If you're craving some comfort food, look no further. Your entire family will love this recipe!
6. Kate's February Beauty Favorites: We believe in keeping things simple, and that includes in our beauty routines, too! We love all of Kate's beauty suggestions, and they are so helpful for finding staple items to keep in our make-up bags.
7. The Cutest Sundress: We love this for spring and summer. The cutest!
8. What Alice Forgot: Reading fiction is one of our favorite things to do to give our brains a break and relax at the end of the day. Here's a new book to add to your reading list!
9. Blush Raincoat: So. Cute!! If you live in a climate with a long rainy season (we're looking at you, Florida!) you know a good raincoat is a wardrobe staple. We love this one!
10. Our Monthly Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our March playlist!