Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 127
January 11, 2019
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Color Coding Dots: They're BACK! Our Color Coding Sticker Set is one if the best selling products in our shop. These stickers have been out of stock for a few months but are officially back on our site as of this morning! Hooray!
3. The Simplicity Challenge: It's not too late to join us! One simple step each day for 30 days to live a more intentional life in 2019.
4. A Simplified Life: If you're enjoying the Simplicity Challenge, Emily's book, A Simplified Life, is the next step in simplifying for 2019.
5. Amazon Echo Spot: We got lots of questions about Emily's alarm clock from the Simplicity Challenge photo, so here it is! Pro tip: wait for a sale to purchase!
6. The Best Gold Hoops: These are the perfect size, lightweight, and so versatile! Plus, you can't beat the price.
7. 2019 Signature Simplified Planners: It's not too late to get your SP for 2019 for 20% off! Use code GETREADY at checkout!
8. Cable Knit Scarf: A great basic to have in your winter wardrobe, and it's on sale!
9. Our Favorite Lip Treatments: The weather is getting chilly, and these are our favorite lip treatments for dry, chapped lips in the winter months! They're a splurge but worth the high price tag!