Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 126
December 14, 2018
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. 2019 Simplified Planners: January 1 is right around the corner, which means we're getting ready to break in our new Signature Simplified Planners for 2019! HOORAY! You can get yours here if you don't have it yet!
3. Fir and Firewood Candle: One of our favorite Christmas candles is on sale! Tie it up with a bow, and it makes the perfect gift.
4. Overnight French Toast Recipe: We're eyeing this for Christmas morning! Such a yummy recipe that you can make overnight.
5. Kendra Scott Gift Set: A sweet gift for mom or grandma this Christmas! We love both pieces in this set, and they're just the right size to wear all the time!
6. Our Girlfriend's Gift Guide: These gifts are great for so many people on your list - sisters, besties, co-workers! Many of them are still available to have shipped in time for Christmas!
7. Our Favorite Kids PJs: We've shared these before, but they're on SALE! Shop them now and stock up for 2019!
8. Reindeer Munch: A sweet treat to make with your little ones this holiday season! Perfect for parties or for gifting (just wrap it up with a bow!).