Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Our Pink Christmas Tree: The focal point of our holiday photoshoot this year was our PINK tree! We couldn't be more in love with it! You can also find lots of other color options here, and a traditional tree here. We love Treetopia!
2. Our Pink Coat: The pink coat from our holiday photoshoot is no longer available, but it is still available in lots of other fun color options!
3. Holiday Free Printables: So many printables to simplify the Christmas season for you, including a holiday shopping list!
4. Emily's NEW Guided Journal: Available exclusively at Target stores. This would make a perfect gift for any girl on your list this season!
5. The Coziest Scarf: This scarf reminds us of our beloved Happy Stripe, and we couldn't NOT share it with you! Such a cozy, happy find!
6. Our Favorite Kids Gift: If you're looking for a toy that will entertain your kids for hours, look no further!
7. Travel Set: Whether you're traveling for the holidays or just need a little gift, you can't go wrong with this set! Three great products!
8. Rudolph's Trail Mix: If you haven't tried this yet, run to Target and get some now! We're warning you now, though-- you might become addicted!
9. Our Favorite Budget-Friendly Slippers: We love a nice pair of Ugg slippers, but a splurge on slippers isn't always in the budget. This pair is on sale for under $20, and we promise you won't even miss those expensive slippers!
10. Our Monthly Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our November playlist! Be sure to sign up here to receive a new one in your inbox every month!