Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 121
October 19, 2018
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Our Free Printable Library: The holiday season is almost here, and our free printables are here to help you stay organized! Download yours for free today.
2. Hayley's New Book: Our friend, Haley, just launched her new book, Preach to Yourself. You're going to want to add it to your fall reading list!
3. Sloppy Jane Recipe: This healthy version of a traditional sloppy joe looks like the perfect fall dish! We can't wait to try it.
4. The Prettiest Pink Coat: We've used this coat in several photoshoots before, and it's one of our very favorites. Shop now to get it at 40% off!
5. McKenzie's Fall Favorites: Decorating for fall? We're inspired by McKenzie's fall garland and front porch designs (plus, she has the cutest stickers for trick-or-treaters!). Head on over to her blog for lots of fall inspiration!
6. @OliveAndTate_ on Instagram: One of our very favorite people to follow on Instagram.
7. Emily's Favorite Jeans: Your search for the perfect pair of jeans is over. Pick up a pair of these today. You won't regret it!
8. Simplified Recipe Binder: Our very favorite way to store family recipes, go-to favorites, and meals we want to try. It comes in the prettiest white box that's perfect for gifting!
9. The Coziest Fall Throw: You're going to want to add one of these to your living room today. It's so soft, the perfect weight, and it won't break the bank! P.S. These make a great gift for that one person who is always hard to buy for!
10. Our Monthly Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our monthly playlist! Sign up here to receive a new one delivered to your inbox on the first of every month.