Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. EL Playbook Re-Launch: We re-launched two of our best-selling EL Playbook Masterclasses this week! We've created workbooks that you will receive in the mail, along with a link and video access code, when you purchase these business resources. The ultimate way to jumpstart your business!
2. Emily's Back-to-School Favorites: Did you miss our back-to-school favorites last week? We shared everything from backpacks to alarm clocks to help you manage this busy back-to-school season.
3. Canvas Bins: We love these bins for kids' rooms and playrooms! They come in a few different sizes and are perfect for keeping toys put away!
4. Whit's Baby Favorites: Our Creative Director, Whitney, welcomed a new addition to their family this summer. She shared all of her must-have baby items to help new mamas simplify those first few months at home.
6. Our Simplified Community: Simplifying is hard, and we believe it's best done in community. Join our Simplified Community on Facebook for lots of encouragement and tips!
7. Chicken & Bacon Ranch Bowls: Simple. Healthy. And so yummy! The perfect meal for a busy weeknight!
8. The Coziest Throw: We love these throws. They wash well and are so soft (all of those five star reviews speak for themselves!).
9. Binder Restock: Our Home Base Binder and Recipe Binder are officially back in stock! Our very favorite housewarming gift!