Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 116
August 10, 2018
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. EL Playbook Re-Launch: We re-launched two of our best-selling EL Playbook Masterclasses this week! We've created workbooks that you will receive in the mail, along with a link and video access code, when you purchase these business resources. The ultimate way to jumpstart your business!
2. Emily's Back-to-School Favorites: Did you miss our back-to-school favorites last week? We shared everything from backpacks to alarm clocks to help you manage this busy back-to-school season.
3. Canvas Bins: We love these bins for kids' rooms and playrooms! They come in a few different sizes and are perfect for keeping toys put away!
4. Whit's Baby Favorites: Our Creative Director, Whitney, welcomed a new addition to their family this summer. She shared all of her must-have baby items to help new mamas simplify those first few months at home.
5. Emily's New Favorite Jeans: If you follow Emily on Instagram, you know she's been searching for the perfect jean for awhile now. She's finally found them! We know you're gonna love these!
6. Our Simplified Community: Simplifying is hard, and we believe it's best done in community. Join our Simplified Community on Facebook for lots of encouragement and tips!
7. Chicken & Bacon Ranch Bowls: Simple. Healthy. And so yummy! The perfect meal for a busy weeknight!
8. The Coziest Throw: We love these throws. They wash well and are so soft (all of those five star reviews speak for themselves!).
9. Binder Restock: Our Home Base Binder and Recipe Binder are officially back in stock! Our very favorite housewarming gift!
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Don't forget to listen along with us on Spotify! Sign up here to receive a new playlist in your inbox on the first of every month.