Weekly Top Ten: Vol 113
July 13, 2018
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Our Pineapple Hats: They're back! Shop our best-selling Pineapple Hats before they sell out again! Be sure to share your photos with us!
2. The Best Leggings on SALE: These leggings are so comfy, the perfect thickness, and on sale! A little bit pricey, but they'll last you forever.
3. Free Printable Library: Did you know we have an entire library of free printables that you can download anytime? Brain dumps, kitchen measurements, planner pages, and more!
4. The Coziest Throw: These throws are SO soft, wash well, and are the perfect weight to use all year long. At the sale price, it's worth stocking up on a few to give for gifts!
6. Tortoise Pool Slides: On sale for under $20 and so cute for wearing to the beach or pool this summer!
7. The SOFTEST Cardigan: You'll never want to take this off. It's a splurge, but at the sale price it's definitely worth the cost (especially if you live in a colder climate).
8. 50 Kid-Friendly Recipes: Simple recipes that your entire family will love! we could all use a few more of these.
9. Classic Necklace on Major Sale: Just $30 (originally $98!) and a staple necklace for your wardrobe. So timeless!
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Have you been listening along to our July playlist? Such a fun one for summer!