Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought is a little bit of joy this week:
1. Our New Hats: This week, we restocked our Pineapple Hat and introduced two new hats: Hi Friends and Grace Not Perfection. They're nearly all sold out, but there's still time to get one before they're gone!
2. Emily's Favorite Earrings: These earrings never go on sale, and they're Emily's very favorite! They're simple, go with everything, and can be dressed up or down. Perfect for casual summer days!
3. The Best Dry Shampoo: Summertime means we spend less time getting ready and more time enjoying time outside. This dry shampoo is a lifesaver!
4. New Address Book: Have you shopped our new address book yet? So many dainty details make this a team favorite over here-- perfect for gifting!
5. The Cutest Summer Top: Not too loose, not too tight. Comfy. Lightweight. We love this top for summer!
6. Emily's Air Fryer: The best way to cook so many things. It's bulky and a little pricey, but it's worthy every bit of it!
7. @SarahGTucker on Instagram: One of our very favorite people to follow over on Instagram. Follow along with Sarah and her sweet family for lots of style, travel, and motherhood inspiration.
8. Emily's Books for Summer Reading: Looking for the perfect summer reading? We've bundled Emily's two books, Grace Not Perfection and A Simplified Life, to save you money and give you two book options to last through all of your trips to the pool this summer. Shop the bundle here.
9. Floral Knot Dress: A little bit pricey, but it's worth every penny! You'll wear this dress over and over all summer long.