Weekly Top Ten: Vol 103
April 20, 2018
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. The Prettiest Hand-Painted Products: We LOVE these gorgeous (hand-painted!) Bibles! Each Bible is hand painted by women, and 10% of all proceeds go to help women who are victims of human trafficking. These make a great Mother's Day gift!
2. Cultivate's New Product Launch: Our friends over at Cultivate are launching BRAND NEW products this Tuesday, April 24. Be sure to follow along with them for all of the details!
3. Twist Back Tee: So cute, and such a great price point!
4. Pineapple Points: We launched a brand new referral program this week, and we couldn't be more expired about it! You can now earn points for referring friends, celebrating your birthday, and more! Learn more here.
5. Paleo Protein Banana Muffins: Great for mornings on the go! We can't wait to try this recipe.
6. Pineapple Earrings: So. fun. We love these earrings for summer parties!
7. Teal Leggings: Some of our very favorite workout leggings now come in a gorgeous teal colors. These are so fun for spring!
8. Floral Zip Pouch: We love that this can be used on it's own as a clutch, or inside a larger bag to help organize small items. So cute!
9. Taste of Paradise: Need a gift for Teacher Appreciation Day? We love this adorable candy box! Write a sweet note to go with it and voila! You're good to go!
10. Our April Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our April playlist! It's one of our very favorite ones to date.