Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. SP Accessory Bags: Ever wanted a bag to match your favorite Simplified Planner cover? May Designs launched their brand new collection yesterday, and we are so excited about them! Stay tuned for new 2018-19 patterns being added to their site soon!
2. Grace, Not Perfection Study Guide: Emily's new study guide for GNP is now available! Dig deeper into Grace, Not Perfection in small groups, during bible studies, and with friends. Purchase yours here.
3. The Happiest Striped Tee: It's not our beloved Happy Stripe, but we love these fun colors. Such a cute t-shirt for spring!
4. Ruthless Declutter Challenge: Join us on Monday as we declutter every area of our homes together! April 9-15. Get your trash bags ready!
5. Beaded Drop Earrings: These earrings are so fun. Add a pop of color to any outfit!
6. Classic Duffel Bag: Simple, classic, and perfect for a weekend getaway!
7. Embraced by Lisa Terkeurst: We've heard so many great things about this book and can't wait to read it.
8. @thedefineddish on Instagram: If you're not following along with Alex, you should be! We love seeing all of her healthy recipes and dinner inspiration.
9. Big Kid Book Sale: Never forget your little ones' proudest moments. Take 20% off of our Big Kid books through tomorrow, April 7, with code BIGKID.
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Don't forget to follow along with our April Playlist!