Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 100
March 23, 2018
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Our Happy Stripe Photoshoot: We can't wait to share the images from our photoshoot with Gina Zeidler this week! Emily's skirt was custom made, but you can find a similar look here (hurry, though! It's almost sold out!).
2. Spring Cleaning Tips on FB Live: Join Emily next week over on Facebook Live for lots of Spring Cleaning tips and tricks! You won't want to miss it!
3. Our New Favorite Children's Book: This book is SO SWEET and an absolute must-have for any little girl!
4. The Cutest Gingham Top: We love gingham for spring. This top can be dressed up or down and is so cute for casual days with your favorite sandals and a good pair of jeans!
5. Knot Earrings: We've posted about these before, but now they're on sale for under $10! Perfect for spring and summer!
6. The Best Spring Candle: We can't get enough of this candle! It smells so good, fills up the whole room, and you can't beat the price!
7. Must-Have Kitchen Tool: If you eat avocados as much as we do, you need this in your kitchen! Under $10, and it makes your life so. much. easier.
8. Spring Cleaning Printable: All of your spring cleaning to-do's, all in one place. Print yours out today!
9. Fancy Floral Notebook: Did you know May Designs makes notebooks to match our Simplified Planner cover patterns? Take 25% off of the fancy floral notebook through today!
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our March playlist! It's one of our very favorites to date.