Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up: If you’re looking for a book to help you simplify and get your entire house organized, we highly suggest this one by Marie Kondo!
2) Mele Kalikimaka Print: Lindsay Letters’ holiday collection is out, and we can’t get enough of this adorable pineapple print! Perfect for when you’re dreaming of somewhere warm this holiday season (or if you’re celebrating in sunny Florida).
3) Pizzazzerie’s Caramel Apple Spice Popcorn: Courtney Whitmore, of Pizzazzerie, has done it again with this recipe. A fun twist on a classic favorite; plus, it’s easy enough to whip up on a weeknight when you’re in need of a quick treat!
4) The Simplified Address Book: Our Simplified Address book is a great way to keep track of all your contacts this holiday season. Perfect for your Christmas card list!
5) Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh: Smooth and subtle, with just a hint of color– this lip treatment is perfect for everyday use!
6) @laurafoote’s Instagram Feed: Laura, of CIHI Photo, does an amazing job taking some of our photos for the EL and Dapperdesk websites. We love her Instagram feed for inspirational photos and captions!
7) Silhouette Charm Necklace by Le Papier Studio: Custom made to capture your loved ones’ silhouettes in beautiful, 14k gold, charms. These are the sweetest necklaces!
8) Emily’s Hayden Reis ‘Diddy’ Tote: Did you know you can still purchase the tote Emily designed for Hayden Reis? They’re made out of premium sail cloth, have a bazillion pockets, and are great for traveling with little ones!
9) Raised Bloom Pie Server: Our pie-loving hearts are swooning over these adorable pie servers! And if you want to get really fancy this Thanksgiving, use these to serve your pie out of the raised bloom pie pan. Pie just tastes that much better when it’s served out of cute dishes.
10) EL Gift Guides: EL is helping you shop this holiday season! Make sure to take a look at our gift guides to see our favorite picks for everyone on your list this Christmas.