Weekly Top 10: Vol. 25
April 01, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
1) Kendra Scott Jewelry: We can’t get enough of Kendra Scott! We adore the Rayne necklace and this bracelet. What’s your favorite Kendra Scott piece?
2) April Phone Wallpaper: Have you downloaded our April wallpaper yet? Start the month off fresh with our free wallpaper and lock screen for your phone.
3) Ashley Brooke’s Power Kale Salad Recipe: We’re dying to try this salad recipe by Ashley Brooke. It’s packed with yummy veggies and lots of protein. Perfect to make ahead of time for weekday lunches on the go!
4) Pineapple Paper Clips: Have you seen our new gold pineapple paper clips? Now available in the Emily Ley shop! (Stay tuned for more new products arriving soon!!!)
5) HGTV’s 55 White Kitchens: If you’re anything like us, you’re always on the hunt for gorgeous kitchen inspiration. We loved flipping through this compilation of 55 white kitchens!
6) Camilyn Beth Dresses: These dresses are GORGEOUS. Such high quality and clean, classic styles. We can’t say enough good things about Camilyn Beth!
7) Our ‘Color’ Board on Pinterest: Make sure you’re following along with us on Pinterest! Our color board is full of bright, cheery inspiration for parties, home decor, and more!
8) Chapter’s Indigo: We are so grateful for our international retailers! Chapter’s Indigo is just one of our hundreds of retailers. Take a peek at our list of retailers to see if there is one near you!
9) Palm Print Notepad: Simple, stylish, and functional. You can’t go wrong with this adorable monogrammed notepad.
10) Our April Playlist: Our new playlist is up on Spotify! We’ll be listening to these songs in the office all month long.