Weekly Top 10: Vol. 55
January 27, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are 10 things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Birdies Slippers: We are obsessed with Birdies Slippers! They’re SO COMFY and look like a cute pair of shoes that you could wear out of the house. Love them!!
- Only Love Today: We’re so excited about Rachel Macy Stafford’s new book. We loved her previous book, Hands Free Mama, and can’t wait to read this one. Pre-order yours today wherever books are sold.
- Making Things Happen: An intensive about the things that really matter— things that affect your family, your relationships, and your business (if you have one) in enormous ways. Join Emily and so many other incredible women this year for a couple of days in March. Only a few more days to purchase tickets at the early bird rate!
- Initial Pendant Necklace: A simple necklace to add as a staple in your wardrobe. P.S. It’s 40% off today!
- Argee’s Luv That Tray: These trays are great for arts + crafts, meal time, and just about anything else! The raised edge catches little crumbs, and the funnel at the top makes it easy to brush them off into the trash can.
- Acrylic Nail Polish Riser: This nail polish organizer is under $10 and has glowing reviews. It could store so many other things, too (essential oils, lipsticks— we could go on and on!).
- Pineapple Cookie Jar: We’re loving this ceramic cookie jar— plus, it’s under $15! Great gift idea!
- Lilly Striped Scarf: Versatile, lightweight, and the perfect pop of pink.
- Great Day Notes: We want to be more intentional about leaving encouraging notes to our loved ones, and we love that our Great Day Notes make it easy to show them our appreciation.
- Our January Playlist: Featuring our favorite upbeat tunes to start the new year. Listen along with us!