Weekly Top 10: Vol. 54
January 20, 2017
photo via Pizzazzerie
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too.
- Pizzazzerie’s Registry Guide: A must-read blog post for any bride to be who loves hosting dinner parties!
- Scarlet and Gold’s ‘Imperfect’ T-shirt: This tee is part of Scarlet and Gold’s Strong Woman collection and encourages women to embrace who they are, where they are, with what they have.
- Gold Monogrammed Earrings: We love these simple stud earrings with an engraved monogram. They go with just about anything!
- Monogrammed Round Canvas Hamper: We saw this hamper on sale and couldn’t resist sharing! It’s perfect for storing extra blankets or toys, too.
- J. Crew Performance Leggings: We were sold on these leggings the minute we discovered they have POCKETS!
- Our Pink Simplified Journal: Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and our pink Simplified Journal makes the perfect gift. Pick one up for a friend today!
- Lou & Grey Sweater: We love simple, versatile pieces that will go with everything. This sweater is so soft and a great staple for your winter wardrobe.
- Creamy Chicken Corn Chowder: A good slow cooker recipe is always a favorite of ours. We can’t wait to try this one!
- Monogrammed Tote: Classic stripes, a simple monogram, and the perfect size for a weekend getaway.
- Our January Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along with our January playlist!