Weekly Top 10: Vol. 47
November 04, 2016
photo by @draperjames
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
- ‘Game Day’ Snack Bowls: Football season just got a whole lot cuter with this set of bowls!
- 7 Year Old Who Gives Up Presents for a Preemie: This is just about the sweetest story we’ve ever heard! We love hearing stories about good things happening around the world.
- 2017 PowerSheets: Our friends over at Cultivate What Matters launched their brand new PowerSheets for 2017! They’re the perfect companion to your Simplified Planner.
- Dapperdesk Capsule Collection: We couldn’t be more excited about this collection! Genuine leather embossed products that are proudly made in the USA. Limited quantities available!
- Apple Slab Pie with Crumb Topping: Our mouths are watering just looking at this recipe, and we can’t wait to try it. Just in time for Thanksgiving!
- Free Gratitude Printable: We made a free printable to help cultivate gratitude this month, and we’re sharing it with you! Write down what you’re grateful for each day, and then look back at the end of the month to remember all of the things you might typically take for granted. Print one out today and get started!
- ‘She Believed She Could’ Cuff: This cuff is simple, purposeful, and perfect for stacking. It makes a great gift for your girlfriends, or for yourself (we won’t judge!).
- @ashleeproffitt on Instagram: We love our sweet friend Ashlee, and today is her birthday! If you’re not following along with her, you’re missing out!
- B.P. Square Stud Earrings: Under $10 for two pairs of earrings, plus free shipping! It doesn’t get much better than that.
- Our November Playlist: Our November playlist went up this week! Hop on over to see what we’ll be listening to all month long.