Weekly Top 10: Vol. 42
September 23, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these then things this week and think that you will too! :)
- Claudia Chloe’s Aerial Photography: Claudia hangs out of helicopters to capture images of gorgeous, real life, beach scenes on the East Coast. Not only does she have gorgeous photos, but we also love how much talent and creativity goes into taking each photo.
- Striped Popover: Pink, navy, and perfect for fall? We’re sold on this popover!
- Lyon & Post: Have ya’ll heard of Lyon & Post yet? They send you items to try on in your own home (farewell, ugly fitting rooms!), along with a pre-paid shipping label. If you like what they send, you can purchase it, but if not, just send it back free of charge.
- Raised Bloom Measuring Cups: The perfect gift for yourself or another special lady in your life (and they’re on sale!).
- Initial Disc Necklace: Understated, hand stamped, and perfect for layering! We love the simplicity of this necklace.
- EL Washi Tape: Have you seen our new accessories in the shop? We’re still swooning over our happy stripe washi tape. It’s so pretty, friends!
- Emily’s Post on Simplifying: A reminder from Emily that sometimes we just need to slow down and simplify. This post is a must read!
- Stacked Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas: The perfect weeknight recipe for your family this fall. You could also freeze them for a quick meal in a pinch!
- Gerber Graduates Sippy Cups: If you’re searching for the perfect sippy cup, look no further! These are hands down the best ones (and we’ve tried them ALL).
- Our September Playlist: We can hardly believe this month is almost over! We’ve been listening to these songs in the office all month long.