Weekly Top 10: Vol. 40
September 02, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
- Pocket Verses: We adore these customizable pocket verses by Kate and Erin! They’re perfect for tucking in your little one’s lunch box or backpack and a great reminder for them to be brave and make good choices while they’re away at school! SO cute!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe: There aren’t many things better than comfort food cooking in the crock pot on a rainy day. It’s been raining all week here in Tampa (thanks to Hurricane Hermine), and we’re dying to try this recipe!
- Nadri’s Skinny Cuff Bracelet: Sparkly, dainty, and on sale (with free shipping!). It doesn’t get much better than that!
- Tuesday’s Pre-Launch Party: Hooray! Our calendar year planners launch THIS Wednesday at 10am! Join Emily and our Senior Designer, Whitney, for a pre-launch party on Tuesday via Facebook Live.
- Whale Double Dip Bowls: How cute are these dipping bowls from our friends over at Mud Pie!? Great for entertaining this fall!
- Scottsdale Shift Dress: This dress is a perfect to transition your wardrobe into fall! We love the pop of yellow in the sleeves (plus it’s an extra 30% off this weekend with the code LABORDAY!).
- @peachestopearls on Instagram: Luisa has the cutest style and the prettiest feed! You’re missing out if you’re not following along with her.
- Love Your Season Art Print: One of the newest art prints in our shop – because sometimes we all need a reminder to be grateful and embrace the moment.
- Happy Birthday Matchbox: Wrap these up with a candle for the perfect birthday gift! Who knew matches could be so cute.
- Our September Playlist: It’s September, friends! And that means we have a new playlist up on Spotify! Hop on over to hear what we’ll be listening to all month long.