April 15, 2016
photo via: Lilly Pulitzer
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
1) Pineapple Dress & Tote: If you’re looking to splurge on a dress this spring, look no further! We love the gold pineapple detail on this crisp white Lilly dress. (Tote is available here, and a similar one here!)
2) Ina Garten’s Roast Chicken Recipe: We tried this chicken recipe recently, and it turned out SO good. You won’t be disappointed!
3) Emily’s Book Announcement: Did you hear the big news!? Emily’s new book, Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy, is NOW available for pre-order. Make sure you reserve your copy today!
5) Beachbody Workouts: Waking up early to work out before the work day is tough, but it gives us so much more energy to tackle the day. We love that we don’t have to leave our living rooms with Beachbody workouts.
6) @the_home_edit on Instagram: The Home Edit is filled with design and color inspiration. We can’t get enough of their gorgeous feed!
7) EL Launch Party Webinar: We’re revealing all of our EIGHT 2017 Simplified Planner cover options to choose from next week! Be sure you’re signed up for our live webinar launch party and following along with @simplifiedplanner to get all the details! (This platform will allow 1,000 people into the live event. Anyone who is not able to join us live WILL have a recording of the Launch Party emailed to them!)
8) Target’s Pineapple Candle: This sugar melon candle smells incredible. Such a great scent for spring!
9) S’well Water Bottles: We’re constantly reminding ourselves to drink more water. These water bottles fit in your car cup holder, stay sealed in your purse, and keep water cold all day. (Plus, they come in lots of fun color options!!)
10) Our April Playlist: We’ve put together a playlist of our favorite office tunes together for the month of April. Listen along with us all month long!