Weekly Top 10: Vol. 24
March 18, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
1) Gold Pineapple MayBooks: We LOVE Maybooks! The Emily Ley + Maydesigns collaboration is still going on over at Maydesigns.com. These little notebooks fit inside the planner’s front cover, are customizable, and match the Simplified Planner cover options!
2) Mix-and-Match Meal Planner: We get asked about meal planning tips all the time! Shay, also known as the Mix and Match Mama, recently wrote this cookbook full of quick, yummy meals for families on the go. It has eight weeks worth of recipes, so you’ll never be stuck without a delicious week night meal idea!
3) BeachBody’s 21 Day Fix: Our team has been on a mission to eat healthier and live better. We love the 21 Day Fix and our trainer, @eatliverun. Follow along with her on Instagram for healthy living inspiration!
4) Mud Pie Baby’s Knit Baseball Trousers: Any baseball fans around here? This little knit baseball outfit from our friends over at Mud Pie is too cute.
5) The EL ‘Inspiration’ Board on Pinterest: Looking for inspirational quotes and graphics? Follow along with us on Pinterest! Our ‘Inspiration’ board is full of our favorite quotes!
6) Baked by Melissa’s Mini Cupcakes: These cupcakes are bite sized and so delicious! They make the perfect birthday gift and can be shipped all over the United States!
7) The Crown Shop in Little Rock: This shop is just one of our many retailers. If you are in the Little Rock area, be sure to stop by and say hi!
8) Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa: Easy, healthy, and delicious! This recipe checks off all of the boxes on our list.
9) @nancyray on Instagram: If you aren’t following Nancy Ray on Instagram, you should be. She’s one of our favorites!
10) Our March Playlist: Have you seen our March playlist yet? Be sure to take a listen to hear what we’re playing in the office all month long!