Weekly Top 10: Vol. 13
December 18, 2015
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Mud Pie’s Christmas Hostess Tray: This ceramic tray features a festive, beveled rim and the cutest, hand painted Christmas tree. One of our favorite Christmas decor pieces!
2) Chatbooks: Did you catch Emily’s Webinar with the CEO of Chatbooks last week? If you haven’t taken a peek at Chatbooks beautiful custom photo books yet, you’re missing out!
3) Seaside Papery in Coronado and San Diego, CA: One of our (many) dearly beloved retailers. We’re so thankful for them!
4) Kate’s Post on Organizing her Vanity: Vanities and bathroom sinks are some of the trickiest places to keep organized. We love how Kate, from the Small Things Blog, redid her vanity to keep it organized!
5) @RachelTimmerman on Instagram: Rachel has a classic and timeless style that we adore. We love following along with her for daily style inspiration. Plus, she has the sweetest baby girl!
6) 42 Best Christmas Cookies: If you’re still on the hunt for the perfect Christmas cookies to bake this year, search no more! Good Housekeeping has gathered the 42 best Christmas Cookie recipes and put them all in one post. Take a look and find one that’s perfect for you!
7) Home Base Binder: Looking to have an awesome, organized 2016? Our Home Base Binder is the perfect tool to use alongside your Simplified Planner in the new year!
8) Mackenzie Horan’s Pinterest Boards: Colorful inspiration. Sleek design. Endless monograms. We can’t get enough of Mackenzie’s Pinterest boards.
9) Illume Holiday Bubble Bath: Festive bubble bath that’s perfect for slowing down and taking time for yourself this holiday season. It also makes a great stocking stuffer!
10) EL Gift Guides: Have you browsed our gift guides yet? We’re posting one each week up until Christmas to help you simplify your Christmas shopping this year. Find the perfect gift for each person on your list!