We’re growing and looking for an amazing Production Manager!
July 31, 2012
Hooray! Our little business is growing like kudzoo and we’re so excited to announce that we’re hiring a new Production Manager.
This is a flexible, local (Tampa Bay area) position that will be part remote, part in-studio (exact schedule to be set upon hire). Our Production Manager will be responsible for giving lots of love to each and every order from start to finish. He or she will manage an organized workflow from order receipt, to personalization and production, and lastly to pretty-packaging and shipping. This person will also work directly with customers and retail partners for anything they might need.
- B.A. in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- One or more years of administrative experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Great attention to detail and love for organization / logistics / workflow : )
- Professional, happy, friendly demeanor
- Some experience with Adobe Illustrator <— Big bonus points for this one!
- Local position (Tampa Bay area only).
- Position to begin August, 2012. Flexible hours.
- Must have consistent and reliable access to internet, phone and email, with a quiet at-home office environment.
Hooray! Please send me a note directly to apply for this position — email Emily@EmilyLey.com. Hint: Creativity, ideas and organization for the win! We’re so excited to add to our team and anticipate much growth within this position in the future!