November 17, 2014
I’ve spent the last few weeks going through Brady’s old clothes getting ready for Tyler to wear them. With every sweet monogrammed onesie or special holiday outfit I unpack I have to take at least a few minutes and hug it and hold it and stare at it. Bryan thinks I’m hysterical. But they are each so sentimental! I’m so excited to have little ones at home again to dress and spoil. A lot of my friends are also having second children (or second AND third, if you’re us) so its been so much fun shopping for their little ones as well. I’m so excited to partner with Mud Pie to share some of my favorite holiday gift ideas for mamas of little ones (along with a few other things down the road!) Brady wears a lot of mud pie clothes (their Christmas jimmies are super cute!) so I was tickled pink when they reached out to me. AND, they’re so generously giving one reader a $200 credit to purchase your favorites as well!
1. CROCHET REINDEER BOOTIES | $19.50 – I mean. Stop it. These and the Santa ones? You better believe C and T will be sporting these next Christmas. They are so cute!!
2. CROCHET SANTA BOOTIES | $19.50 – Again. Ridiculous. So cute. And so well made. My littles will be wearing these in 2015.
3. CHUNKY FOOTBALL KNIT HAT | $18 – Seriously, I love a baby in a hat. My husband is a huge (!!!) football fan, so I had to get this. Can you imagine Tyler’s little head in that thing!? I can’t even handle it.
4. RED JUMBOW HAT | $15 – I can’t even tell you how excited I am to have BOWS in my house. ME!? BOWS!? You know what they say… “the bigger the bow, the better the mama.” Just saying’. ;)
5. GOLD GLITTER BOW CLIPS SET | $15 – Brady didn’t have any hair until he was two. Seriously. So hopefully sweet Caroline will be born with a little more :) BUT, if not – these can wait. They’re dainty and sweet – the perfect size – and come on alligator clips.
6 + 7. LIL GULP BOTTLE CARRIER | $22.50 – I love the preppy patterns and gold details on these bottle carriers. They come in pink, navy and grey. They’ll keep bottles cold for four hours and are wipeable inside. Super cute!! (And they have personalized diaper bags to match!)