Simplified Spring Cleaning
March 17, 2021
Hi, friends! With spring around the corner, it's time to dive into the process of deep cleaning and organizing for a more refreshed living space. It's amazing that only a few simple steps can completely clear the physical clutter, which helps eliminate the mental clutter we didn't want or need in the first place. Small tasks can make a big difference, so try not to be overwhelmed by a daunting to-do list.
Our Spring Cleaning Simplicity Challenge is coming up next month and we'd love for you to join us. We can hardly wait to host this mini challenge over on Instagram, so don't forget to follow along.
In the meantime, here are five cleaning steps to quickly make a difference:
- Gather the trash in your home, then clean and sanitize each trash can.
- Dust the lampshades and curtains. You'll be amazed at the lint these fabrics can collect.
- Clean the dishwasher and washer. Things that clean for us are often not self-cleaning – don't forget to check their drains and filters!
- Wipe down the window sills and baseboards. Enjoy the finished project by opening the windows to let fresh air in!
- Tidy the trunk of your car. Take the accumulated pile of things to their rightful places.