Simplified Sisterhood's Favorite Audiobooks
August 13, 2020
Hi, friends! We asked our Simplified Sisterhood Facebook Group to chime in on their favorite audiobooks. Team Simplified talks about how much we love audiobooks for the functional learning and entertainment. We are pretty evenly divided with preferences for fiction over nonfiction and vice versa. Find joy in the noise you choose!
After several duplicate answers and some tallying, here is the list we rounded up!
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen
- Remember God by Annie F. Downs
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire by Jen Hatmaker
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Love Your Life Not Theirs by Rachel Cruze
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Searching for Sunday by Rachel Held Evans
- The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown
- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Bonus: When Less Becomes More by Emily Ley
P.S. the team often debates on whether audiobooks are considered reading or listening? Let us know what you think over in the comments on Instagram!