Our biggest sale of the entire year ends on Monday at midnight EST! Now is the best time to make your list and check it twice... and then stock up on Simplified gifts to share with everyone on your list! We know it can be overwhelming to try and find the perfect gift, but we're here to help.
We've rounded up our top Simplified gift ideas and are sharing some of our favorite, unique ways to gift them (because putting a little bit of extra thought into a simple gift can go a long way!). These items would be wonderful gifts for so many people on your list. Think teachers, babysitters, coworkers, friends, and anyone else that you want to show your appreciation for this holiday season. Here's a few unique ways to gift some of our very favorite Simplified products:
1. The Simplified Recipe Binder: Gather recipes from friends and family to collect traditional, trendy, and tasty dishes of all sorts. Add recipe cards with original handwriting or photos of family meals to make it more meaningful. For the finished product, gift the Simplified Recipe Binder with a plate of your favorite holiday cookies and a friendly note of gratitude for table-gathering thanks. Don’t forget to share your infamous recipe inside to tie it all together!
2. The Simplified Planner: Every friend, mama, and sister needs a little Simplified in her life, and The Signature SP is our very favorite gift to have all year. Add important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, and friendaversaries. Insert photos of memories for random Monday mornings and notes of encouragement for an expected busy season. These extra details only add to The Simplified Planner’s simplicity, making it easy to smile through each moment – the good, the bad, and the random Monday mornings.
3. The Simplified Journal: When you just can’t think of what to gift the gal that has it all, we’ve got The Simplified Journal for her. Write encouraging notes, thoughtful affirmations, and inspiring quotes on pages throughout. A simple act of personalization is sure to fill up your friend or sister’s heart all year long.
4. The Grace Not Perfection Art Print: Be the one to share patience, simplicity, and of course, grace, with a framed reminder. The Grace Not Perfection Art Print is a beautifully simple gift that gets to show your heart in her home.
5. The Gold Dot Pen: Our Gold Dot Pen is the golden gift as it’s just too cute to wrap – simplicity win! Tie it up with a pretty bow or a popsicle stick and a gift card attached. Bonus idea: Pair it with a mini notebook and write a note on the inside cover. What a sweet and unexpected surprise to open it up and a see a thoughtful message!