Simplified Favorites: Cute, Comfy WFH Outfits
April 06, 2020
Hi friends! Well, we're a few weeks into this craziness and if I've figured out one thing, I've figured out which of my clothes are the absolute comfiest. Trying to homeschool, work, clean the house, cook dinner, do allthethings is challenging. And being comfy just makes it easier. BUT, when I say comfy, I don't mean sluggish. I want to wear things that I can move in, I feel comfortable in, and that make me feel a bit put together and polished. I've been wearing the items below on repeat -- paired with a tiny bit of makeup (moisturizer, concealer, mascara, and lip balm, plus a little of this color on my cheeks) and my favorite pearl earrings. To shop this post, you can click the + boxes above or the links below.
1. These Lou & Grey sweatpants are a favorite among Team Simplified. The pants are fitted but comfy. Plus, they're 40% off right now!
2. Another adorable fitted pant. I love these joggers from J.Crew. They fit true to size and are also 40% off.
3. I love a good matching set. These are so comfortable and, even though they're pajamas, make me feel just a little more pulled together. Also 40% off.
4. Super comfy top that's really soft on the inside. Great with leggings too.
5. You've probably seen me post about this dress nine hundred times. But it's THAT good. Wear a bra. Don't wear a bra. Whatever, we're stuck at home! It's my favorite dress in my closet right now and comes in three colors. 40% off sale price.
6. I just ordered these sandals. They're so simple and I just love tortoise. It feels so elevated to me. Plus, you can't beat that 50% off price.
7. I've been living in these leggings. They're pricy, but they're worth every penny if you wear them as much as I do. Nothing compares (not even the Amazon knock-offs). They're nicknamed "naked pants" for a reason.
8. Draper James' new loungewear collection is SO GOOD, you guys. I don't know what type of material these are made out of, but its the softest thing I've ever put on my body. No kidding. These do run a little bit large, fyi.
9. These are my favorite tees to pair with anything: leggings, pants, skirts. I buy a size up (I usually wear a small, so I order a medium) so that it's a little longer and I can knot it on the side. They're just under $24 on sale right now. They don't cling to me, which is GREAT.
10. These slippers are the best. And they're super affordable ($20ish) + from Amazon. Win, win. I've worn out a pair (after about a year of daily use) and am on my second pair now.