You guys are so sweet with your questions and comments about my Launch Week outfits. I save my absolute favorites for Launch Week! Some of them are still available, so I'll link them below. Some are older pieces that I love, so I'll link where they're from at least (if they're sold out now).
- Wednesday (Cover Reveal) - Green Jumpsuit - absolutely love this outfit. It's a cropped wide leg, which I wasn't sure about. But its SO cute! Looks like green is sold out, but navy and white are available! Pineapple Earrings - a gift from my team!
- Thursday - Navy Dress
- Friday - Gingham Top (one of my fave pieces in my closet right now)
- Saturday - Pineapple Hat. Fuchsia Top (with a bow back!), Denim Shorts
- Sunday - Linen Button Down (sold out, but so cute! Here are my other fave linen tees that are a great price and on sale!) Favorite "Lululemon knock off" leggings from Amazon - only $28!
- Monday - Striped Top (sold out, but love this brand so much), The Wand I used to curl my hair (bc a bunch of you asked!)
- Tuesday - Cutest top ever (A SPLURGE that I got during Reese's bday sale), and best jeans ever.
- Wednesday (Launch Day) - Custom Oh Happy Day tee! :) My favorite jeans ever
MAKEUP / SKINCARE
My makeup is pretty simple, but here's a list for those that asked!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation and concealer (bc Kate Bryan told me to buy this and I do whatever she says).
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light powder with this brush
- Mac Blush (mine / Dollymix is discontinued, but this is a close second) with this brush
- NARS Highlighter that Linsey Reagan Thorne suggested. Love it.
- Mac Paint Pot (eye primer)
- Mac Brûlée Eyeshadow, Mac Brun Eyeshadow with this brush
- Loreal Brow Pencil
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (the only one I'll ever use)
- Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment (I hate lipstick. This is THE BEST EVER)
- Here's my favorite daytime moisturizer, nighttime moisturizer, cleanser, and lip moisturizer (this stuff is magic, y'all).
- My favorite fake lashes. So classic and pretty and very easy to put on.
- Also, I couldn't do this post without shouting my love for this dry shampoo from the mountaintops. This is a close runner up.
PS: While I have you... here's your ALMOST LAUNCH DAY to-do list! Take the quiz. Watch all the fun videos. Print Simplified Planner pages for free (try them)! Meet our team. Read about how Simplified got started. Join our Simplified Sisterhood on FB. Take a peek at 2019-20 Signature Simplified Planners launching tomorrow at 10am EDT!