This week’s gift guide is for all of the men in your life– husbands, dads, brothers, and whoever else might be on your list this year. Here are our top picks for each of the special guys in your life:
1) Tovolo Ice Molds: for the perfect spherical shaped cubes that melt evenly and slowly. These ice molds put regular ice cubes to shame.
2) Dapperdesk: now available for pre-order! Gift the well-suited men in your life one of our brand new planners, legal pads, or brass pens, each made from the highest quality materials.
3) Yeti Tumbler: The five star reviews speak for themselves! These tumblers work SO. WELL.
4) Polo Black: Bold, but not overpowering. Refined, but daring. This cologne is almost too good.
6) Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt: Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts are a staple item in any man’s closet. We love this navy one!
8) Frye Wallet: this wallet is incredibly well made, and the leather wears so nicely over time. Perfect for all of the guys on your list this Christmas!
9) Ray-Ban Wayfarers: These will never go out of style and look great on any guy. Such a classic gift!
10) Personalized Craft Beer Holder: Buying for a guy who is a craft beer connoisseur, or a home brewer? This would make a great gift for him! It even has an attached bottle opener.
11) Keurig Rivo: We can’t get enough of this espresso machine. It’s just as convenient as a standard Keurig, but it makes delicious cappuccinos, lattes (hot or iced!), and shots of espresso.
12) Ugg ‘Ascot’ Suede Slipper: These slippers come in multiple colors, are durable, and have excellent reviews. Any guy is sure to love them, and his feet will thank you, too!